The Church of the Holy Saviour
The Church of the Holy Saviour in Dvorani was erected near Musutiste, at the foot of Mount Rusnica, 7 km south-east of Suva Reka. The katastichos of the Holy Trinity Monastery acknowledged Dvorani Serbs as the benefactors. A 1603 icon had a votive inscription.
The Church of the Holy Saviour was destroyed in summer 1999 in the presence of the German KFOR troops.
Want more info? Be sure then to follow us on our official facebook page #NoKosovoUnesco.