The Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah
The Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah in Pomazatin, on the left bank of the river Drenica and 12 km west of Pristina. It was erected in 1937 and demolisshed in 1941. In 1964 the church was reconstructed. During 1982-1985 the doors and windows were broken.
After the arrival of the British KFOR troops the roof and the interior were burnt. One part of the church was destroyed by mines.
To keep up with the latest news on this, and many more topics regarding the situation in Kosovo, be sure to follow us on our official facebook page #NoKosovoUneso.