Saint Jeremiah’s Church
The Saint Jeremiah’s Church in Grebnik was built in 1920 on old church grounds in the place known as Kucine, 5 km south-east of Klina. The Devic katastichos from 1765-76 acknowledges Serbs as donators. Around the church were several centennial oak trees and an ancient cemetery.
The Saint Jeremiah’s church was razed to the ground and Albanian extremists flattened the terrain by a bulldozer beside the presence of the Italian KFOR troops.
For the latest news, information about the situation in Kosovo, be sure to follow our facebook page #NoKosovoUnesco.