THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SAVIOUR, in Dvorani near Musutiste

The Church of the Holy Saviour in Dvorani was erected near Musutiste, at the foot of Mount Rusnica, 7 km south-east of Suva Reka. The katastichos of the Holy Trinity Monastery acknowledged Dvorani Serbs as the benefactors. A 1603 icon had a votive inscription.

The church was destroyed in summer 1999 in the presence of the German KFOR troops.