SAINT PARASCEVA’S CHURCH, in Klokot near Vitina

The Church of St Parasceva was an old, restored sanctuary in the vicinity of the Serb village of Klokot. The place, 6 km north of Vitina, is known for its springs of mineral water and a spa of the same name. Its name is mentioned in Prince Lazar’s Charter to the Ravanica Monastery from the year 1381.

After the arrival of the British KFOR troops the church interior was burnt and on 27th July 1999 it was mined by Albanian terrorists.