The Church of St Nicholas, once stood in the village of Kijevo in Prekoruplje, 15 km south-east of Klina. The single-nave building, with a semi-round vault and semi-circle apse, was built in 14th century. The added spacious narthex was painted in 1602. Among the valuables of the church were three 17th century censers, nine icons from the second half of the 16thcentury among which was the icon of the Holy Apostle Thomas The church had an extremely valuable collection of hand written books. The belfry was added in the 19th century. Now it is completely razed to the ground.