he Church of St Nicholas (“Rajkova”) in Prizren is the same church that Tsar Dusan bequeathed to the Monastery of the Holy Archangels in 1348. It was the endowment of a Prizren nobleman Rajko Kirizlic whose son’s name, Bogdan, is mentioned in Prizren written sources, in 1361 and 1368. The church was in service until 1795 when Mahmud-pasha Busatlija looted it. It was restored in 1857. The church treasured Prizren’s oldest icon of The Holy Virgin Hodegetria from the mid-14th century as well as the 16thcentury icon of St Elijah in the Cave.