SAINT JEREMIAH’S CHURCH, in Grebnik near Klina

The Church of St Jeremiah in Grebnik was built in 1920 on old church grounds in the place known as Kucine, 5 km south-east of Klina. The Devic katastichos from 1765-76 acknowledges Serbs as donators. Around the church were several centennial oak trees and an ancient cemetery.

The church was razed to the ground and Albanian extremists flattened the terrain by a bulldozer beside the presence of the Italian KFOR troops.