SAINT ELIJAH’S PARISH CHURCH, in the village of Zegra near Gnjilane
The Church of St Elijah in the village of Zegra, near Gnjilane, was built in 1931.
After the US KFOR had arrived, the church was vandalized and set on fire; the roof fell in. This was done by local Albanians. Two adjacent churches were also destroyed by arson and, at the cemetery, crosses and other grave stones were knocked down.